When schools go through a procurement process, it often creates a tremendous amount of strife within the district/school. For example:
- Administrators have fear in making the wrong decision and become paralyzed
- There too many choices and not enough proof points
- Teachers feel that have no voice in the selection process
- There is a lack of objectivity in the process that allows educators to evaluate effectiveness honestly
- Often the process is controlled by the vendors as opposed to teachers taking control and ownership
Our aim at NS4ed is flip the model and ensure educators are the locus of control.